HIRING – Come work with us!
We are looking for an enterprising individual to join the Quality Control team, for the mid shift – 10am-6pm Wednesday to Sunday.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Receives all produce delivered to the warehouse and processes all related paperwork
- Assesses received produce and assigns a quality rating
- Makes claims reports
- Receives customer returns
- Undertakes quality checking of all product in the warehouse
- Maintains a pest control log and liaises with pest control agency when and if necessary
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Basic math and reasoning skills
- Multi-tasking and juggling competing priorities
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Punctual, reliable and have a positive attitude
FoodSafe 1 is required. Experience handling produce is an asset, as is the ability to operate a forklift or pallet truck and an understanding of warehouse operations.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com; you can also deliver it to the QC department.
Looking forward to hear from you!